About Fair Harbor
Summer is more than a passing season—it’s a sense of ease and freedom that’s threaded throughout our lives all year long. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneur siblings Caroline and Jake Danehy, Fair Harbor embraces that summer feeling and transforms upcycled plastic bottles into timeless, ultra-soft apparel for the beach and beyond. By thoughtfully designing for maximum comfort and keeping waste out of the water, Fair Harbor helps you enjoy the places you love while protecting them, too.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced Senior CRM & Lifecycle Manager to play a crucial role in leading how Fair Harbor communicates with its leads, customers, former customers, and evangelists. Your job will be to own our customers' communication lifecycle - including campaign planning & optimization, the customer file infrastructure to support your bold ideas and innovative multivariate tests, and all relevant 3rd party relationships.
In the role, you'll partner closely with teams across the business (Acquisition, Brand, CX, Operations, Data Strategy, Design etc.) to build a best-in-class customer lifecycle. You'll work on everything from gaining a deep, nuanced understanding of how to overcome barriers to purchase via high-impact, sophisticated experimentation to strategizing how and when we communicate new products to our most loyal customers. Reporting directly to the Chief Creative Officer, you'll also work cross-functionally to ensure that our customers' email & SMS experiences are as enjoyable and seamless as the products they purchase.
This is an opportunity to take ownership of our CRM stack that can support robust levels of personalization and segmentation. You'll have real ownership over improving our customers' lives while making a foundational impact on our growth efforts.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead our CRM strategy and take the reins on implementing high-impact initiatives across the customer lifecycle that accelerate active customer growth and revenue generation.
- Partner with our Data Strategy & Insights team to upgrade and optimize our CRM reporting framework, launch impactful tests, and measure CRM initiatives' impact on cohort retention and revenue generation.
- Own our CRM infrastructure - constantly working to evolve and improve how, when, and what we're able to communicate with our customers.
- Partner closely with our Customer Experience (CX) team to leverage lifecycle automation to improve customer and agent experience.
- Own the email deployment calendar while working cross-functionally with Brand, CX, production, etc.
- Manage any and all relevant third-party relationships and contracts.
- 4-7+ years of experience in CRM/Lifecycle campaign management at a consumer/retail company.
- Expert in email segmentation & SMS automation
- Klaviyo operational experience is required
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of working with data to drive email campaign ideation and business results.
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- Shopify plus experience
- Digital marketing analytics
- Catalog segmentation and CRM platform implementation experience are a plus
- Curious, motivated and enthusiastic; a great team player who is also able to work independently and own their function
- Organizational skills or detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment/wear many hats
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- Open PTO Policy
- 10 Company Holidays annually (Holiday Calendar)
- Weekly out of office team activities (*currently on hold due to COVID)
- Fair Harbor Family: We believe in turning our employees and customers into family
- Sustainability: We believe in leaving the world better than we found it and using our products as a platform to promote the mitigation of plastic waste. We regularly engage in company cleanups to spread awareness and educate about the impact of plastic waste
- Fun: We believe in letting loose, enjoying the special moments when we are off duty and building products that help us and our customers enjoy our time to the fullest
- Collaboration: We trust and respect one another, which contributes to our collaborative work environment